Friday, November 7, 2008

Welcome

Hi everyone! Welcome to "a literary girl," a blog about all things, well, literary. I created this blog for both writers and readers, and hope both groups will find it useful and entertaining.



As a lifelong writer working towards becoming a published author, I will post excerpts from new pieces I'm working on, as well as interesting articles, news, and insights related to the art and business of fiction writing. Your thoughts, suggestions and critiques are always more than welcome.



I'm also an avid fan of music, movies and fashion, so occasional posts about those subjects are bound to creep in once in a while, but I'll do my very best to stay on topic.



I would like to send a special thank you to the members of Writers by the Woods, the phenomenal writers group I recently joined: though I am new to the group, you've already been an incredible source of inspiration, education and motivation; without you, I never would have created this blog, or taken a cold, hard look at the first draft of novel #1.



Thank you all for visiting! Enjoy, and come back soon.



- K. Berry

No comments: